1) Always have a parent
2) Always wear the correct
3) Never eat or drink
anything while performing
are safe to do when the
instructions are followed
correctly. Remember to
use common sense and
wear safety goggles.
expressly disclaim all
liability for any occurrence
including, but not limited
to, damage, injury, or
death, which might arise
as consequences of the
use of any experiments
online. All liability is
assumed by the child's
guardian or experiment
supervisor. Do these
experiments at your own
"Making Creation Splat~tacular!"
Make a Flag o' matic
Trying to work your way up??
We made a contraption that would raise a flag using weight - all
from stuff we found around the house. Can you build one too?
QUIZ: Which leads to eternal life?
1: Nobody should seek his own good, but should strive to outdo the good deeds of
2. Keep the commandments better than all around you, and you will see the
kingdom of God.
3. Do not forsake the meetings of the church, for therein you will find salvation.
4. Believe in Jesus and bring a greater tithe into the storehouse than your neighbor
and you be saved and your household.
5. I have fought the good fight-finished the race - I have lived a better life than
anyone I know.
6. No one can see the kingdom of God, unless he is born again.
7. Unless you repent you will all likewise perish.
1-5 are fake...6 & 7 are correct.
#6 is John 3:3
#7 Luke 13:3
Quiz based on: "Don't check your brains at the door."
Want to learn more? Click Here
Remember Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except
through Me. John 14:6